Honesty, Integrity & Quality WorkmanshipThe key to Creating a backyard Paradise is in the design. Let Sun Country Pools give you the Personalized attention to incorporate our Quality Craftsmanship with your ideas and Desires that work into a Budget that suits you.
Today's Enhanced Innovations & Upgraded Technology can make Owning and Maintaining a pool easier and Less Expensive than they were just a few short years ago. We offer a Wide Range of Equipment, including Energy-Saving Pumps, low Chlorine Alternatives, Pool interiors, water Features, Decking, Cleaning Systems and Automation.
Quality Subcontractors are Critical to Quality Construction. Our Subs are Carefully Chosen as they are key to our Reputation and we Treat them as such. A list of Subcontractors are given upon request.
Proper Supervision is Essential to Ensure Consistent Quality and Proper Integration of Every Phase of the Project. Construction is Supervised by the Owner, Mike Poirier, with over 12 years Experience in the Industry here in San Bernardino County.
Do you Currently own a Pool that No Longer Meets your Expectations when it comes to Function and Aesthetics? Make your Backyard a place where your Family Wants to Spend Time and Entertain. We Can Help Turn your Blah Backyard into something Beautiful and Inviting. Sun Country Pools can Renovate your Entire Pool, add Water Features, add a Spa, or Simply Touch it up with:
- New, Energy Efficient Equipment
- Chlorine Alternatives
- New Plaster, or Pebble-Tec Finishes
- New Tile and Coping
- New or Resurfaced Decking
|DAY-1 DRAIN POOL
||DAY-2 DEMO THE EXISTING PLASTER
|DAY-3 RE-PLASTER POOL
||DAY-5 POOLS COMPLETED & RE-FILLED
Time to Remodel… There are many reasons why to renovate your pool & spa. If the thought of financial strain is the only thing holding you back, think again! Transforming an outdated pool can be much less costly and quicker than you think. Whether your pool needs minor improvements or a complete remodel, Sun Country Pools can analyze your project & work within your budget to establish your desired goal. Sun Country Pools will assist you through the process of choosing the best materials to achieve optimum results and transform your backyard into a gathering place you’ll want to showcase.
Your pool may have one or more of the following conditions:
- Discolored, Stained, or Corse/Blistered Plaster
- Old, outdated, unappealing or missing tile
- Lighting issues, Plumbing, Skimmer, Drain Covers
- Unsightly concrete, Expansion joints or Deck Seal
- Inefficient Pump, Filter or Heater
Never before have there been so many options to improve the looks and efficiency of your existing swimming pool. Over the last decade, many new developments have made swimming pool ownership more enjoyable, less expensive and easier to maintain
Save Time & Money: Today's pools practically take care of themselves!
From chemical management to chlorine alternatives, automatic cleaners & pool automation, recent breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
Salt-Based chlorine generators
- Uses pool salt to create pure, natural chlorine without the chlorine odor
- Completely automatic; Never handle chlorine again
- Leaves your skin feeling smooth & soft, unlike typical manufactured chlorine
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps & lights from anywhere
- Monitor & manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere, even your cell phone!
Aggregate “Pebble-Tec” Interiors
- Aesthetically Beautiful; Many styles to choose from
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
Multi-Speed & Variable speed pumps
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps
- Runs longer at a lower cost, keeping pool cleaner
- Required on all pools in 2011 “CA State Law”
Hi Capacity, Low Resistance filters
- Requires less pressure to filter the water
- Allows the pump to run easily at low-energy setting
- Corrosion resistant, easy to clean cartridges