In Ground Pools
They also have a strong customer base in and around Riverside, San Bernardino, Corona, and Chino, and have handled a large number of pool building projects across Redlands, Moreno Valley and Pomona. Every new pool construction is different in terms of the layout of the land on which it has to be built, the size and style as well as the materials to be used etc. An in ground pool construction is more complex than that of an above-ground pool. Hiring a novice for the job will only result in a poorly-built pool and you would have to deal with various problems down the line.
As a homeowner you have some specific requirements and ideas about how you’re in-ground pool should be and an experienced and expert pool contractor would be able to work on those ideas and give them form. A well-established company will have the knowledge and experience, follow the right processes and make sure that high-grade materials and workmanship are used in the work.
Pool Construction - The Basic ProcessThe different steps involved in this process include:
- This project starts with the pool design phase and the company will make sure that you are provided different options. They will ensure the solutions they provide work for your home and your family. Once you are satisfied with the design and have approved the quote the pool contractor will place material orders, start on the process of acquiring permits and will coordinate with the required professionals.
- They will create a timeline for your pool construction project with the proposed start & completion dates.
- Perform the excavation and rough-grading for your pool, patio as well as the planting areas.
- Install framing, the plumbing & trenches, and fixtures as well as reinforcing steel.
- Install the gunite/shotcrete shell.
- Install pool coping, tiling and masonry.
- Install all the needed filtration equipment & pumps.
- Install the pool patio, fencing, plantings, irrigation, & lighting (if planned)
- Plaster the pool and fill it with water.
- Establish the chemical balances while running the final inspection.
They will keep you updated about the progress of the work right through every phase and will handle the complete project management. This detailed approach ensures you get a pool just as you imagined it.
A pool structure has to be strong and resilient and built to last; and the one way you can be assured of this is when you hire a proven and well-established pool builder like Sun County Pools & Spas. They will be able to provide excellent solutions at competitive in ground pool cost.